Are you tired of trying #allthethings the “gurus” say and feeling like you're running your business and life in separate buckets?
It's Time To Grow Your Business So That It Aligns With YOUR WHOLE LIFE!
Subscribe for free bi-monthly podcast updates and weekly emails for chronic illness warriors to grow their biz confidently with more ease.
Every Monday, I'll send an exclusive coaching email that teaches you how to use your body and mind to build your confidence & clarity to grow your business.
Hello Beautiful, my name is Nikita.
I'm an Award-Winning Mindset Coach, Endometriosis
Warrior, and Podcast Host.
Is it a flare and heating pad kind of day?? Let me be real there’s usually some part of the day where you’ll find me curled up with my heating pad lol. I’m grateful I can laugh and embrace it now but it took some to get here.
Truthfully, there have been times in the past when I just kicked myself for using too many spoons and not giving myself enough love and grace for a woman living with multiple chronic illnesses. Sometimes months would go by when I just felt stuck, uninspired, and alone. So if you’ve ever felt that way or are feeling that way now… my heart can so understand and I want you to hear me NOW,
“Things can get better!” When I heard those words from a dear friend, mentor, and fellow chronic illness warrior it flashed a light on the dark place I was in and it reminded me that to really look and believe in possibilities. After that moment I started intentionally working on my mindset and it's changed the way I view my BUSINESS and LIFE with chronic illness
AND it helped me find clarity & confidence.
I know how important this is to you because I've been where you are searching for clarity and the flexibility to do things my way. It took me many years of stress-induced flare-ups to figure it out. But I did and now not only am I growing a thriving and sustainable business while living with multiple chronic illnesses, I've also been able to help other women just like you to do it too.
90% of the time, You already know the "how," but the other 10% is the negative mindset blocks that stop you from being aligned and taking action confidently. That's why I've created the mindset framework to help creatives and heart-centered women transform the way they view themselves, life, and business with chronic illness so that they can grow with clarity and confidence their way.
Let's Work Together
Book a FREE
Coaching For Clarity Call
For women living with chronic illness physically or emotionally who want to grow their business and live their life with more clarity & confidence in the next 6 months with ease.
1:1 Coaching & Community Support
Learn about The Aligned Clarity Way, the only mindset clarity program you'll need to transform how you view yourself, life, and your business with chronic illness to create more ease and joy while growing your business YOUR WAY!
This 5-day mini-course empowers female creatives and entrepreneurs living with chronic illness just starting or feeling a bit stuck and overwhelmed to crystal clear. As a result, you'll grow your business with more ease and less stress.
You Can Do This Your Way!
Learn How to Grow a Business in The Face of Chronic Flares and Life Hurdles!
On the podcast & blog, I talk with other women and I share our stories on how to have a sustainable and joy-filled life and business despite our challenges.
You’ll learn practical business tips, tools, and find the inspiration you need to continue building your creative business with more joy inside and out.